In this section I want to share a few of the hints an tips, methods, techniques and general other-things I employ to capture images during my photography outings.
- Bad FAQ – the usual question and answers session.
- Camera to Stealth Mode – a camera should not be seen or heard.
- Fiddling with your Knobs – a useful distraction technique.
- Lifting the Camera Strap – yet another distraction technique.
- Mannequin Madness – working with shop window dummies.
- Peering at your Knobs – another distraction technique.
- Reflected Light – a different way of lighting your shots.
- Satisfying Selfies – picture yourself, the subject that never complains.
- Shooting the Sky – a misdirection technique for close subjects.
- Smartphones – sneaky camera, backup camera and much more.
- Top Tips – some useful suggestions to better photography.
- Unexpected Results – interesting things you didn’t see at the time.
- Wait and They Will Come – find a spot, sit down and wait.
- Wireless Remote Selfies – the easy way to picture yourself
- Zoom, Zoom, Zoom – extending your reach on the street.
Copyright ©2016 Bad Photography. All rights reserved.